Selling at Auction
Auction Advantage...Why Auctions Work so Well
A Rowell Auction is the fastest way to convert any type property into immediate CASH!
SELL YOUR PROPERTY QUICKER:
Top dollar in 30 days when considering time value of money. Buyers come together for one big competitive showdown.
HIGH HOLDING COST AVOIDED:
15%-20% per year, with 8% or more loss every month from non-performing loans. Thousands of dollars paid in taxes, insurance and maintenance. Liability is an important factor. The sooner the property sells the greater the bottom line dollar.
VALUE CAN BE DEMONSTRATED:
Traditional sales set the price and bargain down. The auction process demonstrates the value and then "bargains up."
AUCTIONS DRAW ATTENTION:
You create a market for your property. Exposure is enormous compared to conventional efforts. Many times more people are exposed to the property during the "Auction Promotion". It is concentrated and intense and can be compared to shooting off fireworks vs. turning on a light bulb.
AUCTIONS FREEZE THE MARKET:
It is almost impossible for properties being conventionally marketed to compete with one being auctioned.
URGENCY TO BUY IS CREATED:
Buy this property now or it won’t be available later. When the ads start and the signs and banners go up, people know the property is going to be sold on Auction Day.
In today’s ever changing markets, auctions are not only for distressed and foreclosed properties, they are considered "a tool of first choice" by the knowledgeable seller, not an avenue of last resort.
The Auction Method...Is It Suitable For You
* Do you have a strong Motivation to sell your property
* Do you want to obtain the maximum price and the best terms for your property
* Are you ready for a Non-Contingent Contract
* Would you like a 90% chance of selling and closing your property within 60 days
* Are you willing to accept what today’s market will produce for your property
* Do you want to “Close Out” your current project and jump start a new one
* Do you want to eliminate the oppressive property carrying costs
* Do you need to sell before “Off Season”
* Have you been left an Estate to dissolve
* Are you considering a Business Liquidation
* Do you have a foreclosure to perform or a “Real Estate Owned” portfolio
* Do you have a deadline to sell your property, but want a competitive sale
* Do you have surplus assets you want to sell quickly and competitively
A "YES" answer to any of these questions means:
THE AUCTION METHOD IS SUITABLE FOR YOU!!!